Over 18 months ago we decided to get married in beautiful lake Garda after a breathtaking holiday together, we could think of no other location in the world we would want to marry that would be as romantic and beautiful.
We contacted lake Garda weddings and got a date set on the week we had hoped for, planned almost a year after our daughter was due to be born. They took away the stress and organised everything for us.
The wedding day was perfect (although we were due thunderstorms) the sun was shining and went without any problems thanks to all the hard work, planning and amazing decisions made beforehand.
Couple of comments/thoughts for those thinking of a wedding in Malcesine:-
– the tuk tuk is fun, everyone waves and cheers as you pass through the streets!
– flowers are beautiful definitely worth ordering the whole terrace as it makes it so colourful
– don’t worry about the weather the forecasts are not very accurate and it will still be amazing whatever the weather
– la voglia is a must for your reception, perfect location overlooking the lake, amazing food our guests loved it
– hairdresser was great we were all happy with our look, I am glad I had a trial as the look I thought I wanted wasn’t what I ended up having in the end
– trust lake Garda weddings will be there to look after you and your guests so you don’t need to worry about anything
It was a perfect day and we are so happy we had our dream wedding that was like a fairytale and a big thanks to Malcasine for being so beautiful and allowing us to marry in the castle, the hairdresser, tuk tuk driver, la voglia, flower lady, videographer, gwen for making our photo shoot so much fun and memorable, the boat driver, the DJ, and of course everyone at lake Garda weddings for helping us to make it happen!