Lake Garda Weddings is produced by:
Lake Garda Weddings di Gwen Courtman, Via Navene, 8, Malcesine 37018 (VR).
This policy covers all sites produced by Lake Garda Weddings including Lake Garda Weddings.net, Lake Garda Weddings.org, Lake Garda Weddings.it & Lake Garda Weddings.co.uk
This policy does not cover information collected on sites linked from or two Lake Garda Weddings sites.
Lake Garda Weddings sites are committed to bringing you information that’s tailored to your individual needs and, at the same time, to protecting your privacy. The following is a summary of the various ways we treat the information you provide us while using our sites. Lake Garda Weddings only collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent.
Lake Garda Weddings uses this information to provide you with the service that you have requested. For example, if you purchase a service provided by Lake Garda Weddings, we will use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice and your address to ship you the package. We may also use this information to send you regular e-mail newsletters, inform you about new features, products or services, or other changes to the services. Lake Garda Weddings does not sell any of our users’ personal information.
If you don’t want cookies, your Web browser likely includes an option that allows you not to accept them. We don’t recommend using this option, though: it makes browsing our site a less enjoyable experience.
We also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with technical maintenance, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide you with those services. Any third party who has access to our database for this purpose is bound by the terms set forth in this policy.
There may also be occasion when we are legally required to provide access to our database in order to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
Finally, while your individual information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners. Lake Garda Weddings sites are not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13.
No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums, and chats. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from making purchases on our sites.
Information on article 13 of the personal data protection Law (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and request for your consent to handle your data.
the privacy protection policy of Lake Garda Weddings concerns collection, use and divulging of any personal data acquired by Lake Garda Weddings during any interaction between customer and Lake Garda Weddings. itself, like when a person visits our website, buys Lake Garda Weddings services or calls us for sales or assistance. All procedures are based on the principles of correctness, legitimacy and clarity and to safeguard the confidentiality and rights of the owners of the data itself.
1. For this purpose, we are hereby providing you with the information foreseen by article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we kindly request that you consent to your personal data being handled as specified below for the following purposes:
a. to manage your request for information; to be able to provide you with all answers needed
b. to file data in order to keep your reference to guarantee adequate efficiency if there is any subsequent contact re the request itself
2. Conferring your data is facultative; however, non, partial or inexact conferring could mean that we are not able to supply you the services requested.
3. As customers or possible customers, data being handled is generally of a common nature, basically personal identification data. if you should provide any data of a sensitive nature thus needing special protection in fields that do not foresee a specific indication, pursuant to article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby inform you that said data will be handled in compliance with Privacy Law indications.
4. Data will be handled manually (e.g. on paper) and/or using computer and telematic tools, applying data organisation and processing logics, also for traffic, linked to the above indicated purpose and guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of said data and communications pursuant to the laws in force on the subject.
5. We would like to specify that our organisation takes the necessary organisational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data safety, with special reference to what is foreseen by enclosure B to Presidential Decree 196/2003 – Technical regulations re minimum safety precautions.
6.Your personal data could be handled by third parties, with registered offices in Italy and/or abroad, to which our company assigns certain activities, either fully or partially, to supply the above mentioned services. Said third parties and any assignees will be given specific operating instructions with special reference to adoption of minimum safety measures to guarantee data safety and confidentiality. The above mentioned third parties mainly include the following categories: Credit collection Companies, Companies processing traffic data for invoicing purposes, Companies charged with printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy Companies, Credit transfer Companies, Agents and Procurers, Franchisees, Technological Service suppliers, Content Providers.
7. You can access the data concerning you at any time and exercise the other rights foreseen by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In the same way you can request to know the origin of said data, have it corrected, updated or integrated if inexact or incomplete, or request cancellation or blocking of data handled in violation to the law; or oppose it being used for legitimate reasons to be motivated in your request.
8. To exercise said rights, please contact the data treatment owner: Lake Garda Weddings.
9. Your personal data will also be handled for the following purposes if you consent and until you revoke said consent:a. to process surveys and statistical and market research in an anonymous manner;b. to send advertising, information and commercial material by post, email and/or phone channels;c. to carry out direct or indirect sales and placement activities;d. to carry out customer satisfaction surveys on quality of service supplied (also through third parties).You can revoke the consent given for said purposes at any time by contacting the treatment owner indicated in point 8 above. Consent for point 9 is not obligatory; if you should not consent, your data will only be handled for the purposes given in point 1 above.